Silver Compassion is championed and supported by its board of directors and volunteers who contribute significant professional talent and time to serve aging adults and their community. Silver Compassion is always looking for volunteers and potential board members.
If you have time and talent to share, please contact Silver Compassion through George Fuller at George.Fuller.Jr@gmail.com or Josh Burton at email@example.com.
Specifically, Silver Compassion is currently in need of:
- Research Help to Locate Grant Opportunities
- Experienced Nonprofit Fundraisers and Grant Writers
- Experienced Elder Law Practitioners
- Social Media and Administrative Organizers
- Experienced Aging Specialists (Area Agency on Aging, Accessibility/Visitability)
- More diversity in its board (women, LGBTQ+, minorities, and interfaith encouraged)