Vetted providers are community resource agencies who have gone through a vetting process to insure they meet the highest standards of professionalism, operational excellence, customer service and trustworthiness. This network of trusted resources will be the frontline of referrals made by Silver Compassion Specialists and, as a result, must undergo a thorough vetting process that includes:
- Completion of a Vetted Provider Application Form and a payment of $125 annual processing fee
- A review of their Website and Social Media
- Identification of any bad publicity, complaints or criminal action
- Attendance at a Silver Compassion Introduction meeting
- Affirmation by the Provider of the values of the Charter for Compassion.
- Documentation of organizational liability insurance and policies insuring that all employees and volunteers have undergone criminal background and reference checks
- Professional reference checks from two clients and one professional reference
Once vetted, providers will receive promotional materials that they are a Silver Compassion Vetted Provider to be used for display at their offices and for use with printed and electronic correspondence. They will also be highlighted and listed as a Vetted Provider on the Silver Compassion website.
Periodic checks will be made with clients who have been referred to Vetted Providers to ensure a level of professionalism and care that are in line with Silver Compassion’s standards. Any complaints made to Silver Compassion about Vetted Providers will be investigated and reviewed by the Vetting Committee of Silver Compassion. Silver Compassion does not make assumptions that complaints are necessarily indicative of poor service.
Do you serve Older Adults? Join our network – We are looking for Vetted Providers in the following counties of NC. (Wake, Chatham, Orange, Durham, Alamance, Guilford, Forsyth)
If you’re interested in becoming a vetted provider or have any additional questions…